In science, I am starting a Science Fair project and I have a few questions that need to be answered for guidance and advice. My project is: How do the size, color and amount of time to see an image affect a person's image memory?
1) What do you suggest I should do to test the affects of different sizes, colors and amount of time to look at an image on a person's image memory?
2) How would I measure these effects?
3) What do you suggest I should do to record my data?
4) Does level of intelligence and age affect a person's image memory? How?
5) Based on your experiences, how do you think image memory affects a person or a community?
Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.