UCSB Science Line
Sponge Spicules Nerve Cells Galaxy Abalone Shell Nickel Succinate X-ray Lens Lupine
UCSB Science Line
Home
How it Works
Ask a Question
Search Topics
Webcasts
Our Scientists
Science Links
Contact Information
I'm doing a report about laser and he said that some one in the UCSB did an invention about a laser that is call blue laser and I was just wondering if you could tell me were to find information about that laser and if you have some pictures about that invention can you send me one of those pictures so I could do a poster on that laser you just invented that will be a good poster to be of blue laser for me
Answer 1:

The Blue laser was a great discovery. Your teacher is correct and the first University made blue laser happened at UCSB. The UCSB College of Engineering has a great website that explains about the bluse laser. It has neat pictures and describes the importance of the blue laser.
http://www.engineering.ucsb.edu/~bkluck/Introduction.html

Click Here to return to the search form.

University of California, Santa Barbara Materials Research Laboratory National Science Foundation
This program is co-sponsored by the National Science Foundation and UCSB School-University Partnerships
Copyright © 2015 The Regents of the University of California,
All Rights Reserved.
UCSB Terms of Use