That's a good question. You're absolutely right
- plants do grow more under red/blue wavelengths
than green, because plants refelect green and
absorb less of the light energy than red and blue.
Red light tends to encourage flowering and blue
light tends to encourage leaf growth. To
understand what is happening in your experiment, I
need a little more information:
1) How are you producing the different light
2) What soil are the plants growing in?
3) What kind of plant(s) are you growing? Did you
plant them at the same time?
4) Where are the plants being grown?
Click Here to return to the search form.