Hi Danay! Making a computer is so complicated! I want you to imagine playing with LEGOs. In the same way your LEGOs creations are made with all sorts of colored blocks, computers are made with all sorts of electronic parts. Each individual part takes very smart engineers and experts to make.
Factories make computers out of all these parts. Once all the parts, or hardware, are assembled, a worker starts the computer and tests them. They install Windows or Apple, whats called software onto the computer. This helps your computer work together for you!
Lets go into a list! For this part, I want you to imagine your own body. A computer and your body can be very alike. They need food (or electricity) to work! They both have a brain!
To make a computer you need:
1) Motherboard - the heart, electricity flows to other parts from this and all the other parts talk to each other using it.
2) Processor - the brain, thinking for your computer.
3) Hard Drive - the memory of the computer. You save a file or video game on the hard drive.
4) Power Supply - feeds your computer electricity from the wall outlet.
5) Case - skin of your computer. This protects and holds your computer parts.
6) Monitor - shows you the computer information in pictures.
There are many more parts working together. Like a keyboard or speakers that connect to a computer. Even a mouse clicks on the screen. This video breaks down how computers work!
watch and enjoy.