I am doing a Science experiment at La Colina
Jr. High School. My experiment is with
levitation. I have built my stand and have
successfully levitated a magnet. I have thought
up some questions for you.
1) About how strong is diamagnetism at
it's strongest (how much would a magnet be
repelled by a piece of the strongest diamagnetic
material in the world, strongest meaning how
2) Is everything diamagnetic at least to some
extent (besides magnets)?
3) What is a Superconductor?
4) What is the strongest diamagnetic material
5) What is the study of materials and what kind
of job would that be?
6) What career does Diamagnetism/Levitation
7) Could you tell me about your career at UCSB?
And what does it entail?